On August 13, 2016 we upgraded Moodle from 2.8 to 3.1. We will run 3.1 for the 2015-2016 and apply patches and updates to 3.1 during our scheduled monthly maintenance.
- My home is now the Dashboard. User profile and preferences area redesigned.
- Link to forum posts with permalink feature. Teachers can pin forum discussions and easily post to multiple groups.
- Delete course sections regardless of location on course page, edit section titles without leaving the main page, and new option to display the date a file was uploaded.
- Improvements to the assignment grading screen, directly annotate more file types, and selectively download assignments
- Gradebook setup and interface redesigned
- New quiz questions types support select missing word and drag and drop.
For a complete list of new and updated features see the following: